Terms and Conditions
www.viharee.com (“Website”) is owned and operated by SPR Technologies, a company incorporated under the laws of India, having its registered place of business at 57-1-22, Karanam gari street, Patamata, Vijayawada – 520010, India, which enables the user of the Website to connect with independent third party owners (“Channel Partner”) offering renting of various guest houses/ hotels/ accommodations listed on the Website (“Services”).
Your use of the Website is an acknowledgment that you have reviewed the Terms and Conditions, agree to comply with and be legally bound thereby. These terms and conditions govern your access to and use of the Website and the Services. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you must refrain from using the Website and Services. VIHAREE reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time in accordance with this provision. If we make changes to these Terms, we will post the revised Terms on the VIHAREE Platform.
By using this Website you hereby acknowledge and agree that VIHAREE is not a hotel/guest house owner and has no control over the conduct or behaviour of the Channel Partner or the quality, fitness or the suitability of the services provided by Channel Partner. VIHAREE disclaims any and all liabilities in this regard.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All content on the website is protected by copyright, trademark legislation, patents or other intellectual property rights. Unless otherwise stated, the material published on the website belongs to VIHAREE, companies within the VIHAREE group or their licensors. You may print out individual pages from the website. Otherwise, you may not copy, reproduce, publish, upload, send, transfer or distribute any material or any information from the website without first receiving written permission from VIHAREE.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to be able to check into the property.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in.
According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at the property. The identification proofs accepted are Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Voter ID Card, and Passport. Without Original copy of valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check-in.
- In case of the stay of children, breakfast charges may be applicable for the child.
- Extra mattress will be provided for more occupancy bookings.
- If any action by a guest be unsuitable by the property owners, or if any ill-behaviour is brought to the attention of the property owners, the property owner reserves the right, after the allegations have been investigated, to take action against the guest.
- There might be different policies in different destinations for specific times during the year.
- Guests shall be liable for any damage, except normal wear and tear to property asset. Guest shall keep the property in a good condition and maintain hygiene and cleanliness.
No Smoking Policy : We really take pride in keeping all our properties fresh and clean, and discourage smoking in the rooms. In case guests wish to smoke, we will be happy to help.
We accept: All Debit/Credit Cards, 50+ Netbanking, UPI, EMI and Paytm Instruments – Payments bank, Wallet and Paytm Postpaid. For bookings of more than 7 nights, guests have to settle all outstanding payments on a weekly basis, however the charges may vary based on property availability. Property owners will be unable to provide further accommodation prior to settlement of the outstanding amount.
- Our standard check-in time is 11am and you can check-in any time until midnight on the booking reservation day.
- If the customer is intent on early check-in or late check-out, there would be extra charges from 0% – 25% on the current property price included along with the total amount.
- Same day booking is possible but the chances of availability are less. Also the property rate might vary with the availability and property. Please make sure to check the availability before you proceed.
BOOKING EXTENSION POLICY
- Extension of stay would be provided subject to availability of the property.
- Current property prices can be different from the rates at which the property was booked.
All information about your credit or debit card number, expiry date and invoicing and delivery addresses that you provide in conjunction with transactions will be used by VIHAREE, or by others on our behalf, to process the transaction. The information will be saved on a secure server and be encrypted, and may be used by VIHAREE to facilitate and personalize future transactions with you.
Although VIHAREE takes all reasonable measures to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of information that you submit when you are online.
STAY SPECIFIC POLICIES
- The unmarried/unrelated couples may not be allowed to check-in with VIHAREE, if suitable proof of identification is not presented at the time of check-in, accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple.
- VIHAREE may deny check-in to guests providing ID proof with a different name not matching the booking name while booking confirmation.
- Please confirm with us before inviting visitors into the rooms. Some properties may deny entry of visitors to rooms.
- Properties in remote locations may not have Wi-Fi connectivity due to unavailability of network in those regions.
- Properties in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.