When you access our Site, we collect and store your personal information which is provided by you from time to time. Our primary goal in doing so is to provide you a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience and to give you better service. Further, your personal information is used to administer a promotion and contents on the Site. Also, to reply to queries of the various authorities in regard to your accessing of the Site and services availed by you.
We use data collection devices such as “cookies” on certain pages of the Site to help analyse our web page flow, measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety. “cookies” are small files placed on your hard drive that assist us in providing our services.
VIHAREE Member Area
- A user cannot register multiple times. The user is responsible for the accuracy and completeness of their personal information.
- The user is responsible for the confidentiality of their user account information, in particular their password. They are also responsible for the use of their account with regard to VIHAREE and third parties. The user should not divulge this data to the use by third parties.
- In the event of unauthorized use of the VIHAREE services using the wrong username and password, the registered user must notify VIHAREE
The user is responsible for the acquisition of rights to the content (text, photos, reviews, links, etc.) they upload to VIHAREE. They ensure that they have all the rights in respect to the content they publish on the VIHAREE platform and thereby do not violate the rights of any third parties.
The user guarantees not to use the VIHAREE services to create content that:
- is advertising disguised as reviews,
- does not have specific content for a reviewed item,
- is not objective or intentionally untrue,
- immoral, pornographic or in any other way offensive,
- infringes upon the rights of third parties, in particular copyright,
- violates applicable laws in any way or constitutes a criminal offense,
- contains viruses or other computer programs that may damage software or hardware or that may affect the use of computers,
- is a survey or chain letter,
- is aimed at collecting or using personal data from other users, especially for commercial purposes.
The user guarantees not to use programs or functions to generate automated page impressions or content on VIHAREE.
If there is a breach in the terms and conditions, VIHAREE reserves the right to remove content without declaration of reason and to permanently ban members from VIHAREE. VIHAREE reserves the right to terminate a user’s access and to delete their registration within a period of one week after receipt of relevant information via email about improper use of the website. The user may also terminate their own access and registration within the same period. The right to immediate termination for good cause remains unaffected. The right to prosecution of criminal acts remains unaffected.
VIHAREE will only raise, process and use data necessary for the provision of the services rendered by VIHAREE, for the use and operation of the websites and the services offered. If the user has agreed to receive information about VIHAREE during registration for the Community or at another time using VIHAREE’s services, the user will receive periodic product information. The consent may be revoked at any time by written communication or by email. The consent to receive emails follows after the confirmation email from VIHAREE is sent. By clicking on the link in the email, you will be registered to receive newsletters.